5004-38 Street, Sylvan Lake
Weekly Rates: Peak Season (June, July & August)
Friday to Friday
$1000 payable at time of booking and the remaining $1200 due the week prior to arrival. The Damage Deposit will be refunded via Interact (e-transfer) within 48 hours of departure with any deduction for the damage being duly noted.
| 7 days | Friday check in 5pm | Friday check out 12pm |
Terms & Conditions
100% refundable with 60 days notice prior to check-in.
50% refundable with 30 days notice prior to check-in.
Damage Deposit Refund
We expect the cottage and yard to be left clean and in the condition it was upon your arrival. If there are dirty dishes, laundry or cleaning needing to happen before our next renter arrives, there will be a $35/per hour cleaning fee charged against your damage deposit. In addition, the damage deposit will cover any damage done to the cottage, the stuff inside the cottage or the cottage property including any feces left behind or damage done by pets. Your damage deposit will be refunded via Interact (e-transfer) within 48 hours of departure with any deduction being noted in an email.
Payment Types Accepted
Interact e-Transfer - email@example.com
A Few Housekeeping Items
- The cottage kitchen is fully equipped with kitchen linens, pots, pans, knives, cutlery and plates. Please bring food, soaps and detergents, beach and house towels, beach toys, bedding for two queens and one double bed plus pillows.
- The cottage is non-smoking. Smoking is allowed outside, but the beaches of Sylvan Lake do not permit smoking of any kind.
- The cottage is dog-friendly but the beaches of Sylvan Lake do not permit dogs. We ask that your canine friend remains outside in the fully fenced yard or kept in the kitchen (a baby gate is provided) while you are enjoying the beach or an outing.
- The cottage has a propane BBQ. Renters are required to bring their own propane tank. Please note that propane and charcoal BBQs are no longer permitted on the beaches of Sylvan Lake. This is a new town law that is in effect starting in 2019.
- The cottage has a fire pit. Renters are required to bring their own firewood.
- The cottage is set up to sleep six people. There is a $100 per person charge for additional overnight guests.
- All guest vehicles parking in "the cottage district" and at the beach must be registered (by Cottage Owner) or they will be ticketed by the town. Any tickets and/or parking expenses are the responsibility of guests.
- Soaps & Detergents
- Beach & House Towels
- Beach Toys
- Bedding (2 Queens & 1 Double)
- Propane Tank